New to Yoga in Denver, CO?
We are pleased to welcome you to ONE Yoga! Practicing yoga increases circulation and flexibility, tones muscles, detoxifies the body, and calms your nervous system. Trying something new and different can be intimidating and overwhelming – we encourage you to explore the Yoga Class Descriptions section of our website to discover information about each of the classes. In addition, you will find our teachers are knowledgeable, warm, and welcoming, and they are available before and after class to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your practice.
- To start go to our yoga schedule and see which class and time suits you.
- You can check out information on each of our yoga teachers here or you can click on the teacher’s name from within the schedule. You will find they are all very experienced in each of their specialties – whether that be Power Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, or Kundalini.
- You can click on a brief description of each class from within the schedule by clicking on the class name.
- For your first class plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the paperwork and have any of your questions answered.
- If you don’t have a yoga mat, you can rent one at our yoga studio.
- After class, talk to our staff to see what other classes you might like: there are many different types of classes and this is the time to experiment with different yoga styles and teachers to find what is best for you.
Yoga is one of those activities that will change your life and ONE Yoga Denver is honored to be part of YOUR yoga journey.
Come and try yoga at our beautiful, zen, spa-like studio NOW!
In addition to asking questions of our teachers before and after class we offer a Beginner Class on Mondays at 6:45 PM where you can learn the fundamentals of yoga.