with Dharma Widmann
SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2015
Sept 25 (Fri): 4:30 – 6:30 PM
Sept 26 (Sat): 8:30 AM – 12 PM & 2-5 PM
Sept 27 (Sun): 8:30 AM – 12 PM & 2-5 PM
Investment: $325 (Buy Now!!)
Why study the Sanskrit language?
• Sanskrit is a powerful tool for spiritual development
• Sanskrit is inspiring and fills the heart with great joy
• Sanskrit was designed by the sages so that its very sound calms the mind & purifies the heart
• Sanskrit gives access to the lucid and profound scriptures of India
• Sanskrit strengthens one’s other spiritual practices by improving concentration, memory, & devotion
What do you receive in this course?
• An experiential dip into the ocean that is Sanskrit. We do a lot of chanting!
• A 22+ page syllabus that is yours to keep for future reference
• An experience and understanding of an approach to learning that is based on the Yoga Sutras and that enables students to joyfully learn anything they desire
• Both group and one-on-one coaching by the instructor throughout the weekend
• A new appreciation of the chants, mantras, and literature that you may have already been exposed to
• The knowledge of Sanskrit pronunciation that you need to accurately pronounce the basic sounds of the Sanskrit alphabet plus a weekend of practice of those sounds
• The ability to read basic words in the original Sanskrit script called Devanagari
An mp3 file of the sounds of the Sanskrit alphabet
Comments/Testimonials from students on this approach to learning:
“I have had many language instructors and your method of teaching is the best I’ve ever experienced.” (LY, from MN)
“For the first time in my life, I felt I have received a practical method of focusing.” (AL, Programmer for IBM)
RESERVE YOUR SPACE AND SIGN UP NOW!!
Purchase online HERE
Call the studio: 303.221.7000