with Mona Merrick
Sept 18, 25, Oct 2, 9, 16, 23
Try the first session for free!! (contact ONE Management for details)
Investment: $247 (Buy Now!!)
Early Bird Pricing: Purchase by August 7 and SAVE $30!!
This six-week program will provide new self-discovery and nurturing elements to clear the path to greater health and happiness. Experiment with new foods, taste new recipes, incorporate de-cluttering practices, and try new spa-like techniques each week! Learn easy-to-implement steps to improve your lifestyle that works for you long term.
In this course you will:
• Learn the foods your body needs to thrive
• Increase and stabilize your energy levels
• Avoid diets and weight fluctuation
• Understand and reduce cravings
• Reframe thoughts and mind chatter to become more productive
• Upgrade your foods to healthy ingredients that you enjoy
• Incorporate more self pampering into your routine
• Become more mentally focused in your intentions
Your course includes:
• 6 Weekly 1.5 hour coaching sessions
• Email, phone and online support between sessions
• Recipes that are healthy tasty and simple to prepare
• Support to help make dietary and lifestyles changes you want
• A binder with pampering techniques, de-cluttering methods, recipes, and vast nutritional tips
• Bonus 21-Day online whole food cleanse program to catapult your results (can be used before, during, or after the live Clutter Clearing Cleanse workshop)
• Bonus free food samples each class
Set yourself on the path of healthier living and gain tools to use for years to come! (Buy Now!!)
NOTE: The bonus 21-day cleanse is online only. Access to 21-Day cleanse is offered before, during, and after the workshop.
Guest instructor, Mona Merrick with Body Balance Coaching is a Health Coach certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York as well as the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. She offers a holistic approach to health, but specializes in improving the gut where many key problems reside. Her goal is to create completely personalized roadmaps to health that suit each client’s unique body, lifestyle, preferences and goals.
“After working with Mona, I have a different outlook on food and self care; Not what is good vs. bad but rather what works best for me.”
– Pamela from Parker, CO
“I have now figured out what foods work for me to make me feel my best. My blood sugar is now stable and I have more energy”.
– Charity from Parker
“I have more awareness of self and what gives me more energy”.
– Sue from Parker
“My sugar cravings have reduced”.
– Carrie from Aurora
“I lost 8 pounds in 6 weeks and have plenty of energy to exercise.”
– Mike from Arizona
RESERVE YOUR SPACE AND SIGN UP NOW!!
Purchase online HERE
Call the studio: 303.221.7000