with Carolyn Eberle
Friday, November 11 | 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Saturday, November 12 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Did you know that your painful emotions and life events can actually help you cultivate a healthy, and balanced nervous system? When insecurity, anxiety, stress or challenging life events bring you down, it can really get in the way of fostering and manifesting a healthy relationship. This weekend training teaches you the following:
• The cause of unhealthy relationships
• How to heal negative relationship patterns
• The brain science that can perpetuate unhealthy love
• Why your inner bully shows up
• How to eliminate the blocks that prevent clear, close connection.
• The negative reactivity in your nervous system, brain, and body that foster unhealthy relationship avoidance patterns, depression, and anxiety
• Your ego as a painful trigger that can cause unhealthy conflict or prevent it
• Your negative trauma scanning reflex responses around love and relationship (such as – do they love me, am I enough?)
• Emobdy your inner Core Being Wholeness and heal your false self so you can be the metaphorical light in the darkness of life’s overwhelm
Basic neuropsychology, neurobiology, and attachment theory will be reviewed to understand limbic brain function and the biology of thoughts, feelings, behaviors and relationships.
To find out more about Caroly and her Mind Energy Body programs, click here.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
Call the studio: 303.221.7000
All purchases final. No refunds, exchanges, or transfers.