The First Two Limbs of Yoga
Tuesdays, May 17 to June 14, 6:45 – 9:45 PM
Saturday June 25, 9 AM – 6 PM
All-day retreat at Shoshoni!
Investment: $315 (Buy Now!!)
Member Discounts Apply
Living Your Practice (LYP) is a six week intensive to study the Yamas and Niyamas (Ethics of Yoga) and to discover simple ways to incorporate them off the mat and in your daily life. A Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) reading is used to give you insight on the Divine Blueprint of the karmic forces you have to deal with in your life. LYP is designed with your personal growth in mind: decide to experience the program for general growth. Or, use the Jyotish reading to focus on a specific area of your life: your purpose, relationships, finances, personality (understanding your psychology), etc. The four paths of yoga will be utilized so you can discover your authentic expression of how to move forward with a higher vibration.
At the beginning of the program, you will receive a Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) reading with Sherif to provide you with insight on your Divine Blueprint. You will cultivate awareness around the karmic forces in your life and you will improve your ability to respond mindfully and with equanimity to situations in your life.
The Four Paths of Yoga will be utilized to help you discover your authentic expression of living your yoga and how to move forward with a higher vibration. Approach the Yamas and Niyamas every week through different yoga mediums: asana, chanting/singing, meditation, basic Ayurveda, mindfulness, dharma talks, and more. Pull away the layers and dive deeper into your growth objective while forging friendships in the community.
WHO IS THIS 24-HOUR PROGRAM FOR?
• Committed yoga students
• Aspiring teachers
• Teachers seeking more depth
• Those interested in personal growth and/or building community
• Meditation and mindfulness
• Dharma talks
• Focus on Yamas and Niyamas: truth, non-stealing, purity, cleanliness/contentment, non-stealing, non-possessiveness, discipline, self study, surrender
• Journaling and accountability for your growth objective
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Learn and explore your personal blueprint through Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and Ayurveda
• Practice incorporating The Four Paths of Yoga into your daily life in a way that works for you
• Study contemplatively the Yamas and Niyamas to discover simple ways to incorporate them into your daily life in a way that aligns and resonates authentically with you
• Gain practice and experience with different meditation techniques and practices, both solo and in community, and learn ways to integrate meditation into your daily life
• Practice the art of mindfulness and deep listening
• Practice yoga asana and explore ways to weave it simply into your daily routine
• Explore your voice through the practice of mantra and song
What are the YAMAS and NIYAMAS?
Svadhahya: self study
What are The Four Paths of Yoga?
Jana Yoga – Yoga of Knowledge and Wisdom
Bhakti Yoga – Yoga of Devotion, Emotion, and Love
Karma Yoga – Action, Service to others, Mindfulness
Raja Yoga – Physical and Mental Control
*The tuition of this training counts towards ONE Yoga’s 2016 Fall Teacher Training Tuition
RESERVE YOUR SPACE AND SIGN UP NOW!!
Call the studio: 303.221.7000