Learn from International Teachers and Authors:
Christina Sell & Michelle Marchildon
All Level Asana | Lecture | Discussion
For Teachers, Students, Mythology Lovers and Seekers of Something More
March 18 & 19, 2017 From 9 AM – 5 PM
Investment: $195/class | Membership & Yogi Muse Discounts apply (10% off)
Explore the Wisdom of the Sacred Text of the Bhagavad Gita
The Bhagavad Gita translates as “The Song of God” and is considered the spiritual source for yoga. Rich with instructions about how to live with honor, dignity and purpose, this text is both spiritually inspiring and practical.
In this workshop Christina Sell and Michelle Marchildon will apply the principles of Theme Weaver to reveal to story-telling and asana practice in a way that is practical, inspiring and fun.
Whether you are a new or seasoned practioner this workshop will help you to:
- apply the wisdom of select teachings from this time-honored text to your personal life
- find meaning and clarity in your personal challenges
- experience dynamic relationship between asana, yoga philosophy and daily life
- connect with like-minded, like-hearted yoga practitioners in an intimate and collegial setting
- learn practical tools and techniques to make your yoga classes mmore relevant and inspriing
Teachers will takeaway:
- practical tools to help your classes become even more relevant and inspiring
- learn new alignment cues, progressive sequencing strategies and creative ways to approach your asana practice
9:00 -10:00 Lecture, Journal-Writing, Small Group Discussion
10:15 -1:15 Asana Class with Christina
1:15 – 2:45 Break
2:45 – 5:00 Theme Weaver Session with Michelle
This workshop counts toward credit in the Alchemy of Flow and Form 500 HR TT and for Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance.
Note: Space in this popular class is limited – first come| first served. To ensure your space please sign up early!
QUESTIONS? Email Info@ONEYogaDenver.com
Call the studio: 303.221.7000