with Yogacharya Dharmananda
Sunday August 28
2 – 5 PM
Investment: same as class, use your class package
Drop In: $20….BUY NOW!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to hold your space.
• What constitutes Karma or action?
• What is right action/ wrong action/ non-action?
• Relativity of ‘right’ or ‘wrong’
• Wrong way of doing a right action
• Value of non-action
• Law of karma and re-incarnation
• Karma and its relationship to suffering and evil
• Types of Karma
Yogacharya Dharmananda, lovingly addressed as Swamiji, is a senior disciple of H.H. Late Yoga Samrat Shri Vishvaguruji Maharaj, Mahamandaleshwar the Founder-President of International Vishvaguru Meditation and Yoga Institute, Ved Niketan Dham, Swargashram, Rishikesh, India. He has been the Director of the above Institute from its inception to Nov 2010.
Swamiji came to America on 20th Nov, 2010. On arrival he established, “Om Radha Krishna Sangha” for the spreading his spiritual teachings, research work and charitable activities.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE by emailing us.
Call the studio: 303.221.7000