Sacred Sounds :: Tibetan Bowl & Gong Sound Meditation
w/Jonathan De Leon
Friday, March 22nd, 7 – 8:30 PM
Investment: $40 BUY NOW!
(membership discounts apply)
In this very special ALL levels event participants will be guided through a series of seated listening and breathing techniques (designed for significantly reducing stress, more effectively managing negative emotional states, as well as developing higher levels of focus and self-awareness) followed by an extended Tibetan singing bowl & Gong Sound Meditation practice where you can simply lie back, settle into a quieter state of mind, and listen in an environment intended to support, strengthen, and cultivate our own inner sense of well-being.
How can a Sound Meditation practice benefit You?
– Dramatically reduces stress
– Improves quality of sleep
– Increases ability to focus & concentrate
– Improves memory & overall mental clarity
– Heightens creativity & imagination
– Develops a greater sense of self-awareness & willpower
– Reduces ineffective mental chatter & negative self-talk
– Helps build greater self-esteem & self-confidence
– Increases compassion & empathy toward others
– Boosts the immune system & healing response
– Decreases symptoms of depression, anxiety, & ADHD
A one of a kind combination of highly specialized sacred sound instruments will be used, consisting of:
– 16 authenticated ancient Tibetan singing bowls
– 1 – 38″ Paiste planetary Sun gong
– 1- 28″ Paiste planetary Jupiter gong
– 1- 24″ Paiste planetary Moon gong
All Tibetan bowls are amplified by a stereo quality sound system to create the most immersive sound meditation experience for you possible!
– Yoga Mat (or similar size/type)
– Eye Pillow/Cover
– Small blanket(s) for layering or extra cushion to lie down on
– Yoga bolster or Pillow for added comfort. These all make for optimal comfort so there can be as little physical discomfort/distraction as possible from receiving what this experience has to offer.*Please plan on arriving between 5-10 minutes early to select and set up your space.
For more info about the class instructor, please visit either Jonathan’s website or Facebook page at: